RUNA ARRIVED SKJERVØY ON FEBRUARY 27, 2019 TO FIREWORKS AND CELEBRATIONS!
Runa is a state-of-the-art catamaran, built with the same design of "Tor Arne", which we built ourselves at Skjervøy in 2015. Runa has major modifications and improvements as well a lot more equipment.
MS RUNA CAN BE USED FOR SO MANY THINGS:
- Coastal towing mission base bollard pull (bp) 7 tons
- Towing of vessels in port
- Used as a command vessel in Oil Protection, laying and handling of oil lenses, oil busters and oil skimmers. As well as running the aerostat. And base for safety boats.
- Upload oil spill protection / emergency equipment using deck crane. Palfinger 88 tonnes meters with winch and reach of 22 meters. Palfinger 63 tons meter with range of 20 meters.
- Farming / Anchor handling. Laying of heavy mooring goods for farming as well as changing bags and transporting feed. Towing of cages, floats, etc.
- Construction work for rehabilitation / demolition / construction of ferry docks and quays. Piling and lifting equipment.
- Diving operations and ROV operations. The boat is equipped with a diving shaft.
THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
- Built according to DNV Standard 2.2.1. Certified Maritime Directorate
- Certificate. Speed range 5. Oil protection certificate
- Dimensions: 23.99m x 9m. Draft: 2 meters. GT: 145 tons
- Propulsion system: 2 x Cummins QSL 9-M. 410 hp at 1900 RPM
- Reduction gear 2 x ZFW 325 with PTO
- Maneuver system. Electric. DP during assembly
- Hydraulic drive: 2 x 150 liter variable pump located on PTO
- Gensets: 2 x PERKINS 25KW
- Bunker capacity. 10,000 liters
- Cooling. Heat exchanger and distressed cooling tank cooling
- Thrusters: 2x50hp
- Equipped with towing winch
- Speed: 8 knop (max 11)
- Main Deck crane palfinger 88 tonnes / m with winch and remote control
- Above deck crane palfinger 63 tonnes / m
- capstan. 5 tons
- Free deck space. 112m2
- Certified for 90 tonnes of deck load
- Has hydraulic outlet with quick coupling on deck to operate hydraulic equipment