- The companies have for a long time had a good mechanical and maritime environment that has adapted as the market changes. New opportunities have arisen from changes in the aquaculture industry and the large petroleum projects in the north.
- We have many years of experience from supplying mechanical and welding personnel to companies like Sydvaranger Mining and Statoil (Equinor) during the establishment of Melkøya.
- Most employees are recruited from the surrounding municipalities and former employees at Skjervøy Shipyards. By doing so, we know the qualities of our employees and this enables us to supply personnel with a diverse background. If required, we hire inn additional personnel.
- We have gained good experience in boat building. Since Boreal Offshore was established we have designed and built five boats, four of which are built at Skjervøy. Our fifth boat MS Runa was built according to our boat drawings and our design in Klaipeda by the SIDC LT shipyard (we collaborate with them on development and various productions).
- We provide services to the aquaculture industry on a weekly basis and thus have broad experience in the marine industry.
In recent years, construction and quay maintenance (mainly wooden quays) have become part of our business and expertise. We are responsible for drawing and design and we have the equipment to build new quays